January is exciting. Time to take stock and work out how you’d like the year ahead to pan out. The opportunity to change and improve the way things are done. Time for a ‘To Do’ list!
But before you know it, that helpful ‘To Do’ list becomes a real task master. With things being added all the time. Wouldn’t it be good to be able to shed some of those jobs? Guess what? We can help!
Regulation 7 of the 1999 Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations requires every organisation to have access to competent health & safety advice.
This can leave firms with a dilemma.
Put an experienced (and potentially expensive) Health & Safety professional on the pay role? Or source and compare quotes from individual health & safety providers every time you need assistance – a pretty time-consuming process!
There is, of course, a more cost-effective solution – a Health & Safety Retainer Service. Our comprehensive H&S Retainer Service is specifically designed to allow you to fulfil your legal obligations for Health & Safety in a convenient, flexible and cost-effective manner.
For an agreed annual fee, you have access to experienced, competent health and safety professionals whenever you need them. Offering tiered levels of service, we provide advice and assistance tailored to your organisation’s specific needs and requirements.
All our H&S Retainer Service packages include:
- 12 months telephone and e-mail support
- Updates on legislation
- DCP Safety & Training act as your ‘competent person’.
Our annual Retainer Service can also cover:
- Company Health & Safety Documentation (Policies, Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments, and Health & Safety Manuals)
- Construction Site Safety Documentation eg Construction Phase Plans, Method Statements
- Heath & Safety Accreditation Schemes
- Site Inspections & Audits
- Attendance/Chairing Health & Safety Committee Meetings
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Access to e-learning courses
- Classroom based training including, first aid, asbestos awareness and face fit testing.
And while a Retainer Service can be implemented at any time, getting it sorted at the outset of the year is a great idea – a big tick on your ‘to-do’ list and peace of mind for the 12 months ahead.
To find out more about our Retainer Services, and how we can be your one-stop shop for all things health and safety, contact:
Jon Rensink on 01206 890558 or 07785425295.