HEALTH & SAFETY RETAINER SERVICE
We have a range of options to help you comply with the legal requirement for employers to appoint competent persons to assist them in meeting their legal obligations for health & safety. This could mean providing regular advice, reviewing and updating your policies and being ‘named’ on company documents,
Regulation 7 of the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999 requires every organisation to have access to competent health & safety advice.
This can leave firms with a dilemma.
Put an experienced (and potentially expensive) Health & Safety professional on the pay role? Or carry out the time consuming process of getting and comparing quotes from individual health & safety providers every time assistance is required?
There is a more cost effective solution – a Health & Safety Retainer Service.
Our comprehensive Retainer Service is specifically designed to enable you to fulfil your legal obligations for Health & Safety in a convenient, flexible and cost effective manner.
For an agreed annual fee you have access to experienced, competent health and safety professionals whenever you need them. Offering tiered levels of service, we provide advice and assistance tailored to your organisation’s specific needs and requirements.
All our H&S Retainer Service packages include:
- 12 months telephone and e-mail support
- Updates on legislation
- DCP Safety & Training act as your ‘competent person’.
Our annual Retainer Service can also cover:
- Site Inspections & Audits
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Construction Site Safety Documentation eg Construction Phase Plans, Method Statements
- Health & Safety Accreditation Schemes
- Company Health & Safety Documentation eg Policies
- Attendance/Chairing Health & Safety Committee Meetings
- Access to e-learning courses
- Classroom based training including, first aid, asbestos awareness and face fit testing.
To find out more about our Retainer Services and how we can help you, contact:
Jon Rensink 01206 890558 or 07785425295