CDM Regulations 2015 – still confused?
Still unsure about the CDM Regulations? Are you concerned you might not be fulfilling your duties? Are you lost on any of the following questions?
- Who should check the Client is aware of their duties?
- When do the CDM Regulations apply?
- When should a Principal Designer be appointed?
- What is a Principal Designer?
- Who can fulfill the role of a Principal Designer?
- When is a Notification Form F10 required?
- What is Pre-Construction Information?
- When is an Asbestos Refurbishment/ Demolition Survey required?
- What is a Construction Phase Plan?
- How should you monitor health and safety arrangements?
- What is a Health and Safety File?
Check out our CDM Key Duties Checklist to get up to speed on what you need to do to comply with the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015.